1. INTRODUCTIONS – HOW DO YOU DO?
Fill out this Contact Form [CLICK HERE] and include your design requests. We can discuss what you’d like out of your custom design and the time frame in which you need it completed. I can also answer any other questions you may have.
2. POOF – HERE IS YOUR PROOF!
A customized digital proof based off your design requests will be sent within 1 – 5 business days to your email.
3. WELL LOOK AT THAT.
Review your proof.
- While I take all care to avoid errors, I accept NO responsibility for typographical errors, spelling mistakes, incorrect grammar, or incorrect information on any project committed to print or digital production. You, The Client must proof read and approve all final copy before the production of artwork.
- All computer monitors, tablets, and phone screens display color differently and there is no guarantee for precise color matching. I suggest using your computer to review the artwork and not your cell phone.
- NO printed proofs are available.
4. CAN YOU MAKE IT LOOK [INSERT REQUEST HERE]
Client revisions should be, to avoid any confusion, in a single email (if possible), in a legible, easy to understand manner. Changes sent through in different emails in a disorganized or non-comprehendible manner will result in confusion on both sides and may add additional design fees.
- The proofing process can take as little as one day or a few days depending on the design and how many changes you need. I will try to get back with your changes within 24 hours.
- I reserve the right to resell proofs that were not chosen in the design process.
5. YAAAAAAAAS – PERFECT!
Send your written approval via email.
- Again, while I take all care to avoid errors, I accept NO responsibility for typographical errors, spelling mistakes, incorrect grammar, or incorrect information on any project committed to print or digital production. You, the Client must proof read and approve all final copy before the production of artwork.
6. INVENTOR OF PAYPAL – YOU ROCK.
An invoice or payment link will be provided.
- Custom PRINTED ITEMS and any DIGITAL PRODUCTS, due to the nature of these products, cannot be refunded or exchanged.
7. THAT WAS QUICK AND PAINLESS
Your custom digital design will be sent to you in high-resolution format. If it is to be printed, the design will be sent to print.
- Please provide the address you’d like your prints shipped to.
- Your design may also be posted on my website/Facebook. Please feel free to share it with your friends and family.
• Design: 1 to 5 Business Days (varies – based on revisions)
• Printing: 2-4 Business Days
• Shipping: UPS Ground (typically in one to five days)
$60/hour – Projects vary from client to client
COMMON REQUESTS I GET ON THE DAILY
Natural Retouching includes touching up some stray hairs, skin imperfections, whitening eyes, brightening iris color, whitening teeth, and color correcting the image. If you have any specific requests, please do not hesitate to ask. You will receive the retouched image back to print at the location of your choice (Example: shutterfly.com, Walmart, CVS, Walgreens, etc)
Program Ad Layout pricing is for color or black & white. You may use as many photos as you’d like on ANY size advertisement. However, my professional suggestion is no more than 6 photos per full page, 4 photos per half page, 2 photos per quarter page and 1 photo per eighth page. Appropriately, one photo can be statement enough. If you cannot decide let me take a look and I’ll pick out what I believe will work best for your one-of-a-kind design.
A Platform Page is the first chance for you to share a glimpse of yourself, your platform dedication, and your plan as a titleholder before you are actually sitting in front of the judges. It is imperative that it is well organized, error free, and speaks directly to your persona. Usually platform pages are 8.5 x 11 and in most pageants the judges will not be able to see the back of your platform page. There are 2 main elements of a platform page: (1) Your head shot, (2) Copy about you and your platform dedication. You may also include action shots of you at events related to your platform and bullet style facts that the judges should know about you and your platform.
Autograph/Comp card is great for a queen’s signature. It has a matte/dull finish on both sides for easily writing a message and signing your name. Various sizes and quantities are available for purchase.
Round Buttons are printed in full color with full bleed on durable material with a celluloid protective coating and safety pin back. Buttons are available in 6 different size in quantities starting at 100 and going up.
Deciding on wedding invitations sets can be scary. With my help we can help calm those nerves and work together to design the invitation you’ve been dreaming about. Wether its one piece or twelve pieces we will work together to make your invitation dreams come to fruition.